A gas boiler service assesses and maintains the function of appliances, covering the north and south side of Dublin and surrounds
What You'll Get
- Service includes: gas boiler service and safety check in area of choice
During service and safety check, the engineer will:
- Check the condition of and permitted location of the appliance and its electrical controls
- Inspect flue integrity, suitability, condition, size, route, functionality, terminal, cowl, guard and installation standard
- Check ventilation as per manufacturer’s instructions or as outlined in IS:813 2002 (edition 2) - ensuring correct location, size, type and source
- Conduct electrical safety tests including fuse rating, isolation switch, polarity, earth continuity, resistance to earth, short circuit test, supply voltage
- Check accessibility, functionality and condition of isolating valves
- Inspect / clean fan unit and evaluate performance and functionality
- Inspect / clean heat exchanger as per manufacturer’s instructions
- Inspect / clean / adjust main and pilot burners and injectors
- Check / clean / adjust ignition and ionisation electrodes
- Check flame picture
- Check temperature control
- Check operation of boiler safety devices
- Check appliance gas rating
- Conduct burner pressure tests
- Sample air intake analysis
- Sample flue gas analysis to ensure efficient and safe operation of the appliance
- Conduct appliance gas safety tests
- Adjustment time and temperature controls as required
Complete RGII appliance conformance certificate and leave copy with the customer
- The service engineer may conduct such other tests and checks as he may determine, reasonably required for specific types of gas boilers
- During a boiler service visit, a service engineer will check the integrity of the boiler in accordance with Annex C of IS 813:2002 (edition 2) (including Amendment 1:2004 and Amendment 2:2005)
See more details here.
- Service radius:
- Northside post codes covered 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, Swords, Malahide, Portmarnock Howth
- Southside post codes covered 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, Lucan, Leixlip Blackrock, Dun Laoighre and Shankill
Any areas outside these postcodes will incur a €15 surcharge.
Condensing boilers incur a €10 surcharge. Back boilers can be serviced for a surcharge of €30.
- Certifications: RGI
A technician can provide a thorough service and safety check for gas boilers, examining and testing key components. Boiler service includes 19 point safety check, a RGI conformance certificate will be issued on successful completion of the service and safety check.
The Fine Print
About Dublin Gas Works
Dublin Gas Works brings a wealth of experience to boilers on the blink across County Dublin. The team do boiler repairs and boiler installations and can advise on grant eligibility. They also offer full plumbing services including bathrooms and have modern new showrooms on the Nangor Road.