What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- €28 for a one-day Dublin Pass for a child (10% off)
- €37 for a two-day Dublin Pass for a child (10% off)
- €44.50 for a three-day Dublin Pass for a child (14% off)
- €47 for a one-day Dublin Pass for an adult (10% off)
- €67 for a two-day Dublin Pass for an adult (8% off)
€71 for a three-day Dublin Pass for an adult (14% off)
- The pass can be used to explore attractions such as: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour | Guinness Storehouse | Dublinia | Old Jameson Distillery | National Wax Museum | Christchurch Cathedral | St Patrick’s Cathedral | Dublin Zoo | Croke Park Stadium Tour | Malahide Castle
The Fine Print
Expires 31 May 2017. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. No booking required. Present Groupon on arrival at Dublin Centre and collect the pass. Once activated no cancellations or refunds. Once collected pass is valid for 12 months. Passes are activated at the first attraction and are then valid for the duration purchased. Passes are valid for consecutive, calendar days. Opening times for each attraction varies. The passes are valid at each attraction only once per pass duration, can’t visit the same attraction twice. Adult passes are for anyone over the age of 16 and child passes are for 5 - 15 year olds. Each child pass holder must be accompanied by an adult pass holder at all times. Dublin Centre open Mon-Sat 9am-5.30pm, Sun and bank holidays 10.30am-3pm. Closed on 25, 26 Dec and 1 Jan. Verified using our merchant's website on 12 Mar 2017.
About Dublin Pass
Welcoming visitors with a joint ticket to over 30 attractions that include the Guinness Storehouse, the Dublin Zoo and the Old Jamieson Distillery, the Dublin Pass is there to facilitate the exploration of the capital for children and adults alike. The pass grants its holders fast-track treatment at some of the Dublin's busiest sights, and includes a one-way airport transfer. Over 20 special offers and discounts, as well as a complimentary guidebook and a one-day ticket to a hop-on, hop-off bus tour complete the offer.
Visit Dublin Centre
Suffolk Street, (Next door to Pizza hut) Dublin 2 (city centre)