Online courses covering basic or advanced use of Excel with content accessible 24 hours a day for 12 months
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- €22 for a standard Excel course (66% off)
- €22 for an advanced Excel course (66% off)
- €32 for a standard and advanced Excel course (76% off)
- €199 for a 10-user licence for a standard Excel course (70% off)
- €199 for a 10-user licence for an advanced Excel course (70% off)
€299 for a 10-user licence for a standard and advanced Excel course (77% off)
- Courses cover PC Excel 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013, and 2008 and 2011 for Mac
Examples of Basic Modules:
- Basic navigation and editing
- Excel customisation, sharing and protecting
- Data validation, sorting and filtering
- Functions, ranging from time and date to lookup, reference and logic
- Data summary and what-if analysis
- Modelling principles and techniques
PivotTables: Simple Summaries, Manipulating Data and Interpreting Data
- A full basic course syllabus can be found on this webpage
Examples of Advanced Modules:
- Efficiency, risk, functions and superpowers
- Array formulae
- Advanced conditional formatting, macro use and data validation
- Problem solving, form controls and use of visual basic
- Practical interactivity using visual basic
- Advanced use of charts and graphics
- Advanced uses of PivotTables
PowerPivot and using it to report
- A full advanced course syllabus can be found on this webpage
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 6 Jan 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://accounts.excelwithbusiness.com/SignUp.aspx. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Must be 16 or older. Internet connection and Excel software required.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 9 Jan 2019.
About Excel with Business
Excel with Business strives to serve as the Excel training experts. Too many courses focus on how to do things using this popular software, and not on making it business-relevant. Excel with Business obsesses over this, having developed and patented their own algorithm. Over the past five years, they’ve taught nearly one million people and added more courses on Excel, including the advanced course and courses on VBA and Pivot Tables, plus PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Office 365 syllabi. Their complementary business courses include a mini MBA.