What You Get
Included in all options:
- Double room for 2 people
- Full English breakfast
- Glass of Prosecco
- Late check-out by 1pm
- €20 dinner credit towards one dinner
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance or reservation
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 31 May 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Ballyroe Heights Hotel is surrounded by acres of picturesque gardens and allures travellers with views of Sliabh Mish Mountains and Tralee Bay. The property makes for a gateway to the famous Wild Atlantic Way, while the centre of Tralee is only a few kilometres away.
Boasting walnut wood furniture complemented with warm fabrics, the rooms come complete with floor-to-ceiling windows, hot drink-making facilities, TVs, and en suite bathrooms.
Local fare is crafted into seasonal specialities at the on-site restaurant. Dining is paired with views of Tralee Bay and the mountains.
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum 2 additional children can stay in the room - please arrange the details prior to arrival
- Children 0-4 years stay free of charge
- Children 5-12 years - €15 charge per night per child for bed and breakfast
- Children 12-17 years - €26 charge per night per child for bed and breakfast
Groupon’s Guide to Co. Kerry
Boasting a varied range of land formations, Co. Kerry counts as one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in entire Ireland. Mountains, peninsulas, islands, a dramatic coastline, a host of lakes and the 179km-long Ring of Kerry turn this county into a paradise for globetrotters with a penchant for outdoor leisure.
The dramatic view of Skellig Michael, renowned for its medieval monastery built on cliffs, is a sight not to miss out once in Kerry. On top of this World Heritage Site, travellers can explore the Killarney National Park with its interlinked lakes and unique wildlife, the seemingly otherworldly Mount Brandon on Dingle Peninsula and the Torc Mountain with its scenic Torc Waterfall.
- Check-in from 3pm, late check-out by 1pm (regular check-out by midday)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- No pets allowed
On-site parking free of charge
- Transfer is not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in and for alcohol (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 May 2022
Reference price as per booking.com on 21 Jan 2022. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.