What You Get
Included in all options:
- Comfort or superior double room for two people
- Complimentary parking
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- Reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €3 per day and per person, to be paid directly to the partner.
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Best Western Plus Amstelveen is a new hotel in a convenient location - easily accessible by car or public transport. Central Amsterdam is around the corner and there are also some attractions located within easy reach.
The rooms are light, spacious and modern and feature air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, a safe, a small fridge, and tea and coffee making facilities. The en suite bathroom has a rain shower, hairdryer and complimentary toiletries.
The hotel's De Grutterij restaurant serves up international dishes with a local touch in a laid back, casual athmosphere. On sunny days, the terrace invites for a snack and drink. The hotel bar is open until late at night and offers a wide selection of snacks and drinks.
The hotel also features a well-equipped gym with cardio equipment, exercise bikes and more. It is also possible to rent bicycles at the hotel.
Groupon’s Guide To Amsterdam
Sitting on the south bank of IJ Lake, Amsterdam is a port city connected to the North Sea, with Amstel River flowing through from south to north. Mixing vibrant nightlife and many diverse festivals with Renaissance architecture and cultural events, Amsterdam, the capital city of the Netherlands, is a convenient spot for exploration and relaxation.
Guests can take a breath of fresh air with a stroll through the Erasmus Park, where ponds, gardens and local attractions make for a nice day of adventure or lazing in the sunshine. Moving inside, travellers can visit the Van Gogh Museum, which exhibits the works of the great master alongside pieces painted by his contemporaries. In this city of many tastes, tourists may enjoy Asian or Indonesian cuisine at one of the city’s restaurants or have dessert in one of the famous pancake houses, before renting a bicycle for a refreshing ride along the canals. Amsterdam also boasts shopping streets, filled with a wide range of stores and street markets selling food and clothes.
The weather in the capital city of Netherlands features an oceanic climate, strongly influenced by the North Sea. The temperatures during the summer season are mild, with the average high of about 20°C. The city gets a great level of sunshine throughout the season. However, the average low temperature, especially in the evenings, reaches about 12°C. Starting from mid-September, autumn is a rainy and wet period, with October having an average of 13°C and November one of 9°C. Amsterdam rarely sees the temperatures drop below 0°C in winter, with the average high around of 5°C. The level of sunshine drops to one hour per day in December, but this improves as the season progresses. In the spring, the weather starts to heat up. Although March and April are still chilly, May is often very pleasant with highs reaching 20°C.
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- No pets allowed
- Parking: included
- Staff speak German, English and Dutch
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* Reservation is non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check in
* Credit/ debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €3 per day and per person, to be paid directly to the partner.
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH