What You Get
Included in all options:
- Premium Comfort or Premium Double Room for 1 or 2 people, as per option chosen
- Wellness and fitness area access
- Bathrobe, towel and slippers for the wellness area
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- 30-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €1.07 per person per night
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase.
The four-star Best Western Plus Hotel Böttcherhof is located in southeastern Hamburg in the Billbrook district. It is easily reachable from A1, as well as by bus or train (Blue Bridge stop on the line 160 and 260 is in front of the hotel).
Guests can feel at home in the spacious and elegantly furnished room. Each bedroom features conveniences such as satellite or Sky TV, minibar, coffee and tea station, safe, air conditioning and a telephone. The bathrooms have a bath or shower, and hairdryer.
In the morning, the hotel pampers its guests with a sumptuous breakfast buffet, which is served in the hotel’s restaurant Johann’s. The contemporary-style gastronomic area includes the restaurant, the bar and a conservatory. Guests can savour international and regional à la carte and seasonal dishes.The bar offers a great selection of beers and wines.
The wellness area covers an area of 500 square meters and offers facilities such as bio sauna, Finnish sauna, steam bath, Kneipp pool and emotional shower. There are 14 Technogym machines, massage and beauty treatment rooms.
Premium Comfort Double and Premium Double Rooms
- Standard occupancy: one or two people, as for option chosen
- Maximum occupancy: one or two adults, as per option chosen, plus one child
- Additional persons policy: one child under 6 years old can stay in the room free of charge, sharing the existing bedding
Groupon’s Guide To Hamburg
Hamburg is a maritime city in the north of Germany, founder of the Hanseatic League. It is the second largest German city and a multicultural melting pot, home to many communities.
Tourists can stroll along the Jungfernstieg promenade or on the shores of Lake Binnenalster. Moreover, a multitude of bridges connects the banks of the small canals. Visitors will also have the opportunity to enjoy bohemian neighbourhoods such as Saint Pauli or Eppendorf, see old town buildings such as the Altstadt, or go to the local fish market. Travellers may try the traditional cuisine as well including original Hamburg dishes such as Birnen, Bohnen und Speck, Aalsuppe, Bratkartoffeln or Pannfisch.
- Check-in: 3pm
- Check-out: midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets policy: not allowed
- Staff speaks German and English
- Parking available for €13 per 24 hours
- Transport and transfers not included
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* 30-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €1.07 per person per night
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.