What You Get
Included in all options:
- Soft or White double room for 2 people
- Breakfast a la carte
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance or reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €3 per person per day, paid on site
- Travel window: until 31 Aug 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Adventurous travellers planning to visit Amsterdam are invited to get surprised with a stay in a four-star mystery hotel. Housed in three linked monumental buildings, the hotel boasts an enviable position in the heart of the city which makes exploring the local landmarks a breeze. Dam Square is just a few minutes away, and the Kalverstraat shopping street in Amsterdam is just 250 meters away. The nearby Dam / Raadhuisstraat tram stop offers a direct connection to Amsterdam Central Station and the Museumplein (Rijksmuseum). The Anne Frank House is only a leisurely walk away.
The rooms are all air-conditioned and feature complimentary Wi-Fi. The interiors combine modern comfort with classic Dutch historical accents. Each bedroom is furnished with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a telephone, an in-room laptop safe and a desk. The private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hairdryers.
With a history spanning over 100 years, the on-site restaurant sure has experience in catering to various tastes. The house specialities include sizzling grilled dishes and seafood treats. Guests can also wrap the evening up with a drink in the bar.
Superior Double/Twin Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
Construction work around the Hotel Die Port van Cleve
In an old and bustling city like Amsterdam, built on wooden piles and below sea level, innovation and renovation are always a top priority to ensure the city’s safety, accessibility and livability. The Municipality of Amsterdam informed us of the need to rebuild the Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal road from Paleisstraat to Central Station between 19-04-2022 and 29-3-2024. This will include rebuilding the tram stop, tram tracks and utilities. Traffic will be diverted via the Spuistraat (behind the hotel) and to Q-Park Nieuwendijk. The hotel entrance will always be within walking distance. For more information, please see: https://www.amsterdam.nl/projecten/oranjeloper/deelprojecten-oranje-loper/nieuwezijds/nieuwezijds-noord/
Groupon’s Guide To Amsterdam
Sitting on the south bank of IJ Lake, Amsterdam is a port city connected to the North Sea, with Amstel River flowing through from south to north. Mixing vibrant nightlife and many diverse festivals with Renaissance architecture and cultural events, Amsterdam is a convenient spot for exploration and relaxation.
Guests can take a breath of fresh air with a stroll through the Erasmus Park, where ponds, gardens and local attractions make for a nice day of adventure or lazing in the sunshine. Moving inside, travellers can visit the Van Gogh Museum, which exhibits the works of the great master alongside pieces painted by his contemporaries. In this city of many tastes, tourists may enjoy Asian or Indonesian cuisine at one of the city’s restaurants or have dessert in one of the famous pancake houses, before renting a bicycle for a refreshing ride along the canals. Amsterdam also boasts shopping streets, filled with a wide range of stores and street markets selling food and clothes.
The weather in the capital city of Netherlands features an oceanic climate, strongly influenced by the North Sea. The temperatures during the summer season are mild, with the average high of about 20°C. The city gets a great level of sunshine throughout the season. However, the average low temperature, especially in the evenings, reaches about 12°C. Starting from mid-September, autumn is a rainy and wet period, with October having an average of 13°C and November one of 9°C. Amsterdam rarely sees the temperatures drop below 0°C in winter, with the average high around of 5°C. The level of sunshine drops to one hour per day in December, but this improves as the season progresses. In the spring, the weather starts to heat up. Although March and April are still chilly, May is often very pleasant with highs reaching 20°C.
- Check-in: 3pm
- Check-out: midday
- Wi-Fi free of charge
- Pets policy: pets are not allowed
- Staff speaks Dutch, French, English and German
- Public parking (Q-park garage Nieuwendijk) available, discounted tickets available at the hotel, or valet parking for €35 per day; for details, enquire with the hotel
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €3 per person per day, paid on site
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Aug 2022
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.