What You Get
Included in all options:
- Double room for 2 people
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €2.88 per person per day, paid to the hotel directly
- Travel window: until 4 Jan 2023
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Le Milie Rose Paris is a four-star hotel that opened its doors in May 2021. Set in the hip 10th arrondissement of Paris dotted with quaint footbridges and bohemian cafes, the hotel sits within easy reach of Pompidou Centre, Opéra Garnier and the iconic Sacré-Coeur.
Softness and pastel, blush colours set the tone for the interiors of the bedrooms which feature minibars, Smart TVs, hot drink provisions, work desks and en suite facilities.
The hotel also boasts an open fire, a charming patio and a breakfast room.
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
Groupon’s Guide To Paris
Combining a rich heritage with contemporary perks, this lively European capital is a place of historic, artistic and gastronomic treasures including museums, fountains, bridges, vineyards, cafes, restaurants and much more.
The City of Light marries classic artwork that can be discovered at The Louvre or Le Musee d’Orsay with contemporary art. Churches are the oldest intact buildings in Paris, and stained glass windows pair up with flamboyant Gothic structures achieving architectural wonders, such as Sainte-Chapelle or Saint-Denis Basilica. Tourists can walk on the banks of the River Seine or through the Promenade Plantée park, while Champs Elysées offers high-end boutiques, glitzy showrooms and the famous Arc de Triomphe. Travellers can have a taste of the French cuisine including pastries, seafood and couscous, shop in exclusive boutiques and flea markets, dance the night away in one of the many nightclubs, or enjoy a French Cancan show at the Moulin Rouge. Paris has a temperate, oceanic climate with warm summers and cold winters. Summer comes with an occasional heatwave and eight hours of sunshine a day, while in autumn temperatures drop to 15°C in October with an average of 50mm of rain per month. During winter, temperatures drop to 1°C in January, with highs of maximum 6°C and approx. two hours of sunshine a day.
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday
- Wi-Fi included
- Pets are not allowed
- Staff speaks English and French
- Parking and transfers are not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €2.88 per person per day, paid to the hotel directly
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 4 Jan 2023
Reference price as per booking.com on. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.