What You Get
Included in all options:
- Double/twin room for 2 people
- Late check-out by 2pm
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €5 per each guest over 18 years old per night
- Travel window: until 30 April 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Hotel Nasco awaits travellers in the heart of Milan, near Parco Sempione. With the Domodossola metro station just a leisurely stroll away and a 15-minute tram ride away from the historical centre, the hotel makes for a perfect base for exploring the city.
The air-conditioned rooms feature TVs with Mediaset Premium channels, minibars and safes. The private bathrooms come complete with hairdryers and toiletries.
Guests can fuel upon a breakfast buffet served each morning, while drinks and snacks are offered at the lounge bar.
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 3 people
- Additional persons policy:
- A baby up to 3ys old: €15 per night, staying in a cot
- A child 3–5ys old: €15 per night when sharing parents’ bed or €30, breakfast included, when using an extra bed
- Children over 6 years old and adults: €30 per night, breakfast included
- Please confirm the availability at booking; surcharges to be paid on arrival, directly to the hotel
Groupon’s Guide To Milan
A magnet for designers, artists, photographers, and models, Milan is one of the fashion centres of the world, boasting an elegant backdrop rooted in Roman times.
From its imposing historic centre and fashion districts to the countryside outskirts, Milan is a rare and appealing mixture of ancient values and contemporary lifestyle. The Navigli area features a concentration of restaurants, from pizzerias to fine seafood haunts, while Piazza del Duomo, boasting the Milan Cathedral, one of the largest cathedrals in the world guarding the city’s cobblestoned streets since 1385, opens to shops, theatres, museums, and galleries in the city centre. Big fashion names can be found in the Corso Buenos Aires or Corso Vercelli, and cultural sights are plentiful, including attractions such as the Sforza Castle. Art lovers will rejoice at the chance to take in Italian art from the 14th century to modern times at Pinacoteca di Brera.
- Check-in from 2pm
- Late check-out by 2pm, regular check-out by midday
- Staff speak Italian, English, French and German
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets are not allowed
- Parking available on site or nearby at €20 per day
- Transport and transfers not included
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €5 per each guest over 18 years old per night, paid on site
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 30 Jan 2022
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.