What You Get
Included in all options:
- Apartment stay for 2 or 4 people, depending on option purchased
Included in dedicated options:
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- 3-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €2 per person per night, payable to the hotel directly
- Travel window: until Dec 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
The Hotel Royal Court is located in the heart of Prague within short walk of the metro station and within easy reach of Wenceslas Square. Nearby, visitors can discover many restaurants serving traditional Czech dishes and famous local beer.
The modern apartments feature kitchens and are equipped with amenities such as a large double bed, sofa bed, smart TV, tea service, minibar and room safe. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in every room.
Buffet breakfast is served daily and can spoil guests with a selection of hot dishes, pastries, fruits and vegetables.
Groupon’s Guide To Prague
Just like Rome, the capital city of the Czech Republic has played an important role in the history of Europe, while its unique character is derived from the city’s architecture mirroring in the River Vltava. Old and new intertwine in parks, grand palaces and church spires, while townhouses sit next to high-fashion shops, restaurants and bars.
Strolling through the winding alleyways with red slate rooftops and historic quarters of the Old Town district, just south of where the river bends beneath the Letenské Sady Park, travellers can discover a wealth of Czech restaurants, while a healthy choice of traditional watering holes grace the streets of the New Town. At the National Marionette Theatre, guests can catch a traditional puppet performance, while a trip to Prague Castle offers an aerial view of The City of a Thousand Spires. For more architectural wonders, visitors can pop down to the Baroque-styled St. Nicholas Church or see the Gothic Powder Tower, one of Prague’s most important medieval monuments.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out: midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets policy: €10 per pet up to 15 kg per night and upon request
- Staff speaks English, German, Russian and Czech
- Garage parking in a walking distance from the hotel for €20 or 405 CZK per night
- Transfer available from/to hotel: €28 or 760 CZK for one way and €46 or 1245 CZK for both ways (upon request)
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* 3-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €2 per person per night, payable to the hotel directly
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until Dec 2022
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.