What You Get
Included in all options:
- Superior or deluxe room, as per option chosen, for 2 people
Included in dedicated options:
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of 7% of the Groupon sell price and €3 tourism fee per person per night; please note that tax rates in 2022 might change; the amount will be charged to the guest, regardless of the moment the booking has been made
- Travel window: until 31 Dec 2022
Boasting four-star amenities, The Manor Amsterdam is a stately building in the eastern part of the capital. The monumental exterior facade makes a swift change into the styled Italian interiors which greet the visitors. The tram stop is practically in front of the door, so within just a few minutes, guests can reach the historic center or the famous museums on Museumplein. The Oosterpark and Artis are also within walking distance.
The rooms of The Manor are bright and spacious and are characterized by the contemporary interiors and art that hints at iconic Amsterdam’s gems. Each one features also a flat-screen TV, complimentary Wi-Fi and coffee- and tea-making facilities. The private en-suite bathrooms contain shower facilities. In the deluxe rooms, guests can also enjoy baths and relaxing views over the garden.
Foodies can also enjoy snacks and drinks at any time of the day in the lounge bar which serves breakfast in the morning or cocktails in the evenings.
Superior and Deluxe Rooms
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two adults and one baby under 2 years old
- Additional bed for the baby is free of charge, upon request
Groupon’s Guide To Amsterdam
Sitting on the south bank of IJ Lake, Amsterdam is a port city connected to the North Sea, with the Amstel River flowing through from south to north. Mixing vibrant nightlife and many diverse festivals with Renaissance architecture and cultural events, Amsterdam is a convenient spot for exploration and relaxation.
Guests can take a breath of fresh air with a stroll through Erasmus Park, where ponds, gardens and local attractions make for a nice day of adventure or lazing in the sunshine. Moving inside, travellers can visit the Van Gogh Museum, which exhibits the works of the great master alongside pieces painted by his contemporaries. In this city of many tastes, tourists may enjoy Asian or Indonesian cuisine at one of the city’s restaurants or have dessert in one of the famous pancake houses, before renting a bicycle for a refreshing ride along the canals. Amsterdam also boasts shopping streets, filled with a wide range of stores and street markets selling food and clothes.
The weather in the capital city of the Netherlands features an oceanic climate, strongly influenced by the North Sea. The temperatures during the summer season are mild, with an average high of about 20°C. The city gets a great level of sunshine throughout the season. However, the average low temperature, especially in the evenings, reaches about 12°C. Starting from mid-September, autumn is a rainy and wet period, with October having an average of 13°C and November one of 9°C. Amsterdam rarely sees the temperatures drop below 0°C in winter, with an average high around of 5°C. The level of sunshine drops to one hour per day in December, but this improves as the season progresses. In the spring, the weather starts to heat up. Although March and April are still chilly, May is often very pleasant with highs reaching 20°C.
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets are not allowed
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs €29.50 per day
- Transfer is not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* Depending on the option chosen, it is possible to cancel 7 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of 7% of the Groupon sell price and €3 tourism fee per person per night; please note that tax rates in 2022 might change; the amount will be charged to the guest, regardless of the moment the booking has been made
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Dec 2022
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.