What You Get
Included in all options:
- Premium room for 2 adults
- Bottle of red wine in the room
- Access to the wellness area
- Free upgrade to a superior room on request (guaranteed from Sunday to Thursday, subject to availability on Friday and Saturday)
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax until 31/12/2022: 3 € per person per night payable by guest in hotel upon arrival.
- City tax as from 01/01/2023: 4 € per person per night payable by guest in hotel upon arrival.
- Travel window: until 31 Oct 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Dukes’ Arches is a four-star hotel located in the heart of Bruges, 150 metres from the town hall and 250 metres from the Grote Markt, the belfry and the shopping centre. The hotel is set in a 19th-century building and was the former aristocratic residence of Baron de Peellaert.
The hotel was completely renovated in February 2022. All of its 50 rooms feature air conditioning, kettle/coffee maker, Wi-Fi, private bathrooms with hairdryers, magnifying mirrors and luxury toiletries.
Every morning it is possible to enjoy a buffet breakfast with a fixed selection of cold and hot dishes. Guests can also enjoy a drink or two in the elegant lounge bar.
The hotel has a wellness area with a sauna, steam bath, fitness room, and relaxation room.
- Standard occupancy: two adults
- Maximum occupancy: two adults
Groupon’s Guide To Bruges
With numerous market squares, medieval brick buildings and canals, Bruges takes travellers for a leap through time back to the Middle Ages of northwest Belgium.
The historic centre of Bruges has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, as Gothic landmarks such as the Town Hall and The Church of Our Lady illustrate significant stages in the commercial and cultural fields in medieval Europe. The artistic heritage is present throughout Groeninge Museum, housing six centuries of Flemish and Belgian paintings, while the Bruges Art Route may be the star of a cycling tour through the city’s growing collection of paintings, sculptures and works-in-progress. Visitors with a sweet tooth will find chocolate-filled display windows all over town, and the Choco-Story provides an insight into the history and making of this cocoa treat.
Weather in the medieval city of Bruges consists of a moderate climate, with hot summers and colder winters. The best season to visit Bruges is summer, with an average temperature range between 13-21°C. August is considered the hottest month, but the temperature hardly climbs to 22°C. The colder season starts in September but becomes unpredictable in late December and January; Bruges gets some shorter days with a very poor level of sunshine during this period.
- Check-in from 3pm
- Check-out by 11am
- Staff speaks English, French and Dutch
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets not allowed
- Parking available for €25 per day
- Transfers and transport are not included
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID) and for alcohol
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €3 per person per day, paid on site
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Oct 2022
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.