What You Get
Included in all options:
Stay in a double or twin courtyard room for two with a full Irish breakfast
€109 for 1 night
€104.5 for 2 nights (price per night)
- Valid to 31 March 2023
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Lusty Beg Island
Encircled by calm waters and alive with lush greenery and wildlife, Lusty Beg Islandrests upon 75 acres of private land in the heart of the Fermanagh Lakelands. Outdoorsy types may embark on a series of activities such as canoeing, walking along the forest trails abundant in local flora and fauna, or exploring the island’s rustic terrain on wheels.
Guests are welcomed to spacious en suite rooms featuring views over the cold waters of Lough Erne, and fitted with LED TV and hospitality trays.
The Island restaurant provides a menu featuring dishes made of fresh locally sourced produce, while the rustic bar offers a wide range of starters, soups and salads as well as main courses.
To unwind, travellers may try out the Island Spa centre, where locally harvested organic products are used to both relax and strengthen body and spirit alike. A swimming pool is open to all guests at selected times during the day.
Groupon's Guide To Co. Fermanagh
Marking the southwest border of North Ireland, Co. Fermanagh appears as an interplay of rolling countryside, lakes and waterways, a dreamland for lovers of all things rural and of outdoor pursuits. Enniskillen is the county town, and largest urban settlement in Fermanagh, boasting historical attractions such as the 18th century Castle Coole and the Enniskillen Castle, now home to the 5th Royal Inniskilling Dragoon Guards and the Royal Inniskilling Fusiliers.
Globetrotters can also visit the Florence Court, just south of Enniskillen, and the Devenish Island for further historical sightseeing, but for a taste of the county’s nature beauties, the outdoorsy can consider the Marble Arch Caves and the untamed Crom Estate.
On-site bar and restaurant
Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 11am
Wi-Fi included (please be advised due to the remote location Wi-Fi is usually not very good)
Pets not allowed
Complimentary onsite parking
* Provide the email address and Phone for booking confirmation
* The price applies to a superior double or twin room, and not per person
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
Reference price as per booking.com on November 15, 2022. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.