Offering scenic views over Schull Harbour, Schull Harbour Hotel & Leisure Centre is set at the east end of Schull village, in County Cork, South West Ireland.
- Spacious bedrooms equipped with TVs and en suite bathrooms featuring a shower, bath and toiletries
- Bistro serving up dishes prepared using locally sourced fresh produce and bar with an extensive drinks menu
- Leisure facilities including a swimming pool, gym, sauna, steam room and hot tub
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi; pets not allowed
Groupon’s Guide To County Cork
The largest of all in Ireland, County Cork invites travellers for an adventure through an array of rugged mountain slopes and scattered cliffs, flat peatlands and lush woodlands, with a shore laced by pebbly beaches, promontories and peninsulas. Washed by the River Bandon, the River Blackwater and the River Lee, County Cork’s landscape is also dotted by tens of lakes.
Cork is the largest city within the county, a hub for heritage tourism based around sights like the 18th-century English Market, the 8-bell Church of St Anne, the City Hall and the Opera House. St. Patrick’s Street is the shopping backbone of Cork. Fota Island is particularly appealing to tourists interested in wildlife, being home to the namesake Wildlife Park and to the Fota House and Gardens.