Up to four children can bake cookies with Mrs Claus or make tree decorations with cheeky elves before visiting Santa and receiving a gift
What You'll Get
- One (1), two (2) or four (4) tickets for a choice of child’s Christmas experience
- Child’s Christmas experiences include: Baking with Mrs Claus | Christmas crafts with the cheeky elves
- Location: Wexford Lavender Farm, Gorey
- Dates: 7 December | 14 December | 15 December | 21 December | 22 December
- Time: 3 p.m.
- Age restriction: Must be 3 or older. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult; accompanying adult entry is free
Child’s Christmas Experiences at Wexford Lavender Farm
Come into Mrs Claus’ kitchen and help her make and decorate special cookies for Santa’s visit. Or, if children are feeling crafty, they can join some cheeky elves in the workshop to make tree decorations such as a ceramic snowflake, Christmas tree or Santa. As the kitchen and workshop are quite cosy, these festive classes are limited to a maximum of 10 children. After the 40-minute session, these special little helpers will get to visit Santa and receive a gift. Parents can either accompany their children free of charge or relax in the cafe next to a warm roaring stove. Younger ones are also welcome to book a visit to see Santa without participating in the workshops.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Mandatory online booking required. Check availability here and book here. Confirmed bookings can be cancelled up to 24 hours before the appointment. 14-day cancellation rights only apply if the booking can still be cancelled. Present printed Groupon on arrival. Must be 3 or older. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult; accompanying adult entry is free. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.