· Redeemed 7 days ago
· Redeemed 13 February 2018
· Redeemed 7 February 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- €3 for an entry ticket for child aged 6–13 (40% off)
- €5 for an entry ticket for child aged 14–18 (33% off)
- €7 for an adult entry ticket (30% off)
- €5.50 for an entry ticket for senior aged 65 or older (27% off)
- €17.50 for an entry ticket for family of two adults and two children (30% off)
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 9 additional as gifts. No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for option purchased only. Valid on entry up to midday Mon-Sun. Opens at 9am Mon-Fri and 10am Sat & Sun. Verified using our merchant's website on 25 Apr 2017.
About GPO Experience
Award winning GPO Witness History is located in the historical GPO (General Post Office) building on O’Connell Street, Dublin. The GPO building was the communications hub of Ireland and headquarters of the men and women who took part in the 1916 Easter Rising. The historic and tumultuous Easter Rising set into motion an unstoppable chain of events which would ultimately lead to the creation of the Irish Republic. This spectacular experience focuses on the Rising, the aftermath and how Ireland has developed since. The history of modern Ireland is brought to life through electronic touch screens, video, audiovisual booths, sound and authentic artefacts. Guests can relax afterwards in the café and browse the gift shop which overlooks the courtyard.