Seasonal gastropub dishes from the a la carte menu, complemented by a side of choice and finished with a tea or coffee
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of food: gastropub classics
- What’s included: starter and main with tea or coffee each
- Choice of main may include:
- Slow-braised shank of Wicklow lamb, roasted pearl onion and red wine jus served on champ mashed potatoes
- Grilled supreme of chicken filled with sundried tomato and cream cheese mousse, creamy mashed potato and chive cream
- Hoisin glazed half-roast duck, served on a bed of stir-fried vegetables and fine noodles, with honey and soy sauce
- Apricot and mango couscous salad, spiced chickpeas and mixed leaves served with mango and lime vinaigrette
- Choice of side may include: golden crumb onion rings | champ mashed potatoes | sweet potato fries | chunky hand-cut chips | roasted vegetables
- Day validity: Monday - Thursday 5 p.m. - 8.30 p.m., and Friday - Saturday 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- View the full menu.
The Fine Print
Expires 16 Nov 2019. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required, please call 01 670 1688; provide Groupon code. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation and rescheduling policy. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for a starter up to the value of €7.50 and a main up to the value of €19.95 per person. Menu items listed are subject to change. Valid Mon-Thu 5pm-8.30pm, and Fri-Sat 5pm-9pm. Excludes 23-25 Sep, 11, 19-29 Oct and 1 Nov. A €8 surcharge applies for fillet, T-bone or rib-eye steak, and a €5 surcharge applies for sirloin steak; payable directly to the merchant. Entire value must be used in a single visit; additional spend to be paid directly to the merchant. For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact the merchant directly prior to purchase. Maximum of 4 people per table. Valid for option purchased only.
About The Harbourmaster Bar and Restaurant
Located in Dublin's docklands, The Harbourmaster Bar and Restaurant was rebuilt from the shell of the old harbour master's office. The pub serves a variety of modern dishes, regaling patrons with roast meat and seafood, and introducing steaks on a hot lava stone. The Greenhouse function room, overlooking the docks, is available for social gatherings.