In a Nutshell
Designed to provide floral, foliage and stem colour throughout the year, these plants can make a steady and enlivening element of the garden
- Ideal for showcasing seasonal flower displays
- Designed to bring permanent shape, structure and year-round interest to a garden
- Plant together or dot around the garden, mixing in with perennials and seasonal bedding for interesting border displays through the year
- Each variety in the mix can also perform well in containers
- Supplied as bare roots, ready for planting
- Full planting and aftercare instructions will be supplied
- Should be positioned in the sun or sem-shade
- Height: up to 400cm
- Spread: up to 400cm
- Easy to grow
- Rosa Rugosa: tough, resilient and reliable, spreads readily in various conditions
- Symphoricarpus Albus: thicket-forming, deciduous shrub and sports pretty, bell-shaped flowers in the summer followed by white berries
- Spiraea Douglasii: flourishing with large pink/purple flowers in early summer, this spiraea is sure to make an interesting garden statement
- Syringa Vulgaris: hardy lilac shrub produces clusters of colourful blooms
- Weigela Rosea: popular for undemanding nature and abundance of rose-pink tubular flowers in May and June
- Ribes Odoratum: set against a backdrop of glossy green foliage, the pale yellow flowers with a spicy clove-like fragrance are produced in bunches at the tips of arching stems
- Cornus Alba: the foliage turns to shades of pink and orange before falling to reveal a dense framework of upright stems that glow crimson
- Forsythia Intermedia: slender are smoothed in bright yellow bell-shaped flowers from early March onwards
- Deutzia Scabra: white double blooms of star shapes decorate this hardy shrub across June and July
- Potentilla Fruiticosa: bushy, with large supplies of 4cm wide flowers from late spring onwards. Plants can sometimes bloom from April to September
- Tamarix Tetrandra: impressive arching, almost black branches, together with large plumes of light pink flowers in late spring
- Berberis Atropurpurea: well-loved for its colourful purple foliage that turns to bright red in autumn
- 6-plant option contains the following varieties from the above mentioned: Cornus Alba, Forsythia Intermedia, Rosa Rugosa, Spiraea Douglasii, Tamarix Tetrandra And Weigela Rosea
- 12-plant option contains all flowers mentioned in the varieties
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
To ensure we have your most up to date details please add your new postcode to your address details. If you do not know your postcode you can identify it using this link
The Fine Print
Dear customer, following the implementation of restrictive measures by the Irish government aimed to contain the spread of Covid-19 (also known as Coronavirus), deliveries may suffer delays throughout Ireland.
Delivery: €2.49 (not included). Allow 8 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Further information: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.