Students progress from basic to advanced photography skills with this interactive course that includes 20 photoshop video tutorials
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- €49 for a photography online course (91% off)
The deal includes:
- 18 online modules and exams
- Downloadable CPD-accredited certificate included for successful participants
- UK Groupon customers will also receive a printed certificate
- Dedicated course tutor
- Ongoing support
- Networking area
- Step-by-step 45-minute video training tutorial on how to edit and manipulate images
The syllabus includes:
- Introduction to photography
- The world of digital photography
- Photography types and categories
- Shutter speed explained
- Aperture explained
- Basic composition
- Advanced composition
- A detailed look at light
- Photographing in black and white
- Shooting travel
- Landscape, seascape, cloudscape
- Effective portrait photography
- Creative photography
- Tricks, techniques, special effects
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- Developing photographic diaries
- Advanced photographic editing
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of photography or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 14 Aug 2019. Course content available for a lifetime from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://learn.iphotography.com/voucher. 30-day money back guarantee if course does not meet expectations. Internet connection of at least 2MB required. CPD-accredited certificate included for successful participants.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 22 Sep 2018.
Having attracted over 90,000 students, iPhotographyCourse.com covers everything from composition basics to professional shooting techniques. Using simple language and thought-provoking instructions, its different modules hone students' skills with an array of learning tools, including real-world assignments, video tutorials and online photoshoot simulations.