Guests can enjoy Dublin’s landmarks with a 24- or 48-hour sightseeing bus pass; earphones for commentary are also available
What You'll Get
- Departure time: the first bus departs at 9.15 a.m. and the last at 6 p.m.
- Departure location: outside Trinity College, College Green
- The tour visits 32 locations
- Customers can also receive earphones for commentary while on the bus
- Up to two children aged four to 12 can travel with every paying adult
The Fine Print
Expires 8 Apr 2020. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. No booking required, present Groupon on the bus or visit a City Sightseeing office to exchange your Groupon voucher for a bus ticket. Office locations are: 37 College Green, Dublin 2 and 69 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin 1. For any queries, please contact +353 1 907 3265. Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult. For step-free access, please contact the merchant directly before purchase. Valid on option purchased only.
About Irish Day Tours
The team at Irish Day Tours provide a range of sightseeing opportunities to enable visitors and locals to discover, or rediscover, the Republic of Ireland. Hop-on, hop-off Dublin tours are available alongside full-day excursions exploring destinations such as Cliffs of Moher or Cork. A multilingual app can be downloaded for commentary in English, Spanish, German, Italian or French. Coach hire and custom tours are also on offer.