Modules cover issues such as design process, patterns, textures and creating space, and feature a mix of video lectures and written content
About This Deal
- €29 for an online interior design and styling course (92% off)
List of modules
- Introduction and toolkit
- Design process
- Planning a layout
- Creating additional space or storage space
- Turning ideas into reality
- Working with colour, pattern and texture
- Developing interior styles
- Room by room considerations
- FF&E: Furniture, Fittings and Equipment
- Upholstery and window treatment
- Putting it all together for own project or business
See the full course details here.
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of an interior decorator or qualify participants to practice professionally.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.jdcampus.co.uk/groupon. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older.
About JD Campus
JD Campus, accredited by the British Accreditation Council as a short course provider, boasts over two decades of experience as a fashion school. The team offer a range of online courses of differing lengths. Short courses include fashion marketing, styling and photography. Tutors are available for one-to-one support, and students can walk away with a certificate to help them climb the career ladder.