Step back to the Middle Ages at Malahide Castle & Gardens, taking in a host of rooms.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- €8.50 for one adult ticket, valid on weekdays (32% off)
- €4 for one child ticket, valid on weekdays (38% off)
- €21 for one family ticket, valid on weekdays (33% off)
- €12.50 for one adult ticket, valid on weekends
- €6.50 for one child ticket, valid on weekends
- €31.50 for one family ticket, valid on weekends
The Fine Print
Expires 60 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 1 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. No booking required, present printed Groupon on arrival. Tours are subject to availability on the day of visit. Family ticket can be used by 2 adults and 2 kids or 1 adult and 3 kids. Child tickets valid for under 12s. Please visit https://www.malahidecastleandgardens.ie/info/ for opening times. *Discount applies to selected options only. Valid on option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 25 Aug 2018.
About Malahide Castle & Gardens
After 800 years of the Talbot family's residence, which only ended in 1975, Malahide Castle has stories to tell and secrets to unveil. Guided tours take in the Oak Room, small and large drawing rooms and the Great Hall, home to the original Battle of the Boyne painting. The rooms are decorated with period furniture and an extensive collection of paintings from the National Gallery of Ireland. Guests are invited to browse private gardens and parkland grounds.