Families can explore the past of Kilkenny using digital devices and meeting LEGO® Minifigures as a medieval characters
What You'll Get
- What’s included: all-day family pass to the museum with an audio guide and The LEGO® Minifigure Hunt
- Family ticket is valid for two (2) adults and two (2) children
- Children classified as aged 6-18
- Free admission for children under 5
- All-day tour contains individual exploring of Kilkenny’s heritage
- The LEGO® Minifigure Hunt is a chance to meet fascinating characters of Kilkenny’s past as little figurines
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 2 per 4 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Mandatory online booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present voucher on arrival. Same day appointments accepted. Confirmed bookings can be cancelled or amended up to 24 hours before the appointment. 14-day cancellation rights only apply if the booking can still be cancelled. Valid for 2 adults and 2 children. Excludes events in the museum.
About Medieval Mile Museum
Medieval Mile Museum is a space where the past meets the future. The museum is nestled within the former St Mary’s Church, dating back to the 13th century, and invites guests to explore Kilkenny's medieval history using modern equipment like interactive tables, plasma screens and projectors. The venue can host temporary exhibitions and cultural events.