Visitors can have themselves pampered with a dry floatation session, Swedish back massage, a facial and three-tier afternoon tea package
What You'll Get
What is included:
- Nourishing: a facial that concentrates on a particular skin type, consisting of a deep skin cleanse, exfoliation, facial massage, replenishing mask and complete with skincare advice
- Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage: consists of light to medium pressure; designed to relieve tension and promote deep relaxation
- Dry floatation gravity bed treatment: a floating experience removing gravity from the body. Visitors are suspended on a bed of heated water but never getting wet.
Wolseley signature afternoon tea: consists of an array of sweet and savoury treats
- Each treatment lasts up to 30 minutes
The offer includes:
- Scented torc candle
- 20% discount on additional treatments booked in excess of €90 per person
- 10% discount on Elemis luxury products
The Fine Print
Expires 20 Dec 2020. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required, please call 059 9180100; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. No cancellations. Must be 18 or older. Spa package is subject to availability and allocation. Package must be booked in advance. Afternoon tea must be booked and reserved prior to arrival to ensure availability. 20% discount on additional treatments is valid on treatments over €90. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Any additional extras will be paid on departure. Voucher must be mentioned at the time of booking. Scented Torc candle gift included. 10% discount on Elemis Luxury products. Valid Sun-Thu. Excludes Halloween mid-term break. Valid for option purchased only.
About 4* Mount Wolseley Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort
The four-star Mount Wolseley Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort is situated in the tranquil countryside of Tullow in County Carlow just one hour from Dublin. There, visitors can uncover a holiday experience featuring outdoor adventure, traditional rural life, vibrant shopping and a rich cultural heritage. The hotel boasts a broad range of apartments, including suites and interconnecting rooms for families, with self-catering lodges also on offer. Guests can relax at the in-house spa, browse an extensive selection of dining options, or test their skills at a golf course.