Visitors can have themselves pampered with a dry floatation session, Swedish back massage, a facial and three-tier afternoon tea package
What You'll Get
What is included:
- Nourishing: a facial that concentrates on a particular skin type, consisting of a deep skin cleanse, exfoliation, facial massage, replenishing mask and complete with skincare advice
- Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage: consists of light to medium pressure; designed to relieve tension and promote deep relaxation
- Dry floatation gravity bed treatment: a floating experience removing gravity from the body. Visitors are suspended on a bed of heated water but never getting wet.
Wolseley signature afternoon tea: consists of an array of sweet and savoury treats
- Each treatment lasts up to 30 minutes
The offer includes:
- Scented torc candle
- 20% discount on additional treatments booked in excess of €90 per person
- 10% discount on Elemis luxury products
The Fine Print
About 4* Mount Wolseley Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort
The four-star Mount Wolseley Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort is situated in the tranquil countryside of Tullow in County Carlow just one hour from Dublin. There, visitors can uncover a holiday experience featuring outdoor adventure, traditional rural life, vibrant shopping and a rich cultural heritage. The hotel boasts a broad range of apartments, including suites and interconnecting rooms for families, with self-catering lodges also on offer. Guests can relax at the in-house spa, browse an extensive selection of dining options, or test their skills at a golf course.