What You'll Get
- €49 for a three-course meal for two
- Small Irish food producers sharing plate for two: Toonsbridge fior di latte mozzarella, charcoaled courgette and herb relish | Goatsbridge trout crush | Granstown farm devilled egg | potato and spring onion salad, tossed salad leaves and mini cupeen of fresh soup of the day
- Wild Atlantic fish cakes, rocket leaves, apricot and chilli dressing
- French onion soup, gruyere cheese, croutons
- Grilled Kelly’s of Newport black pudding with Bramley apple and grainy mustard cream
Mains include: Josperised Irish chicken | Josperised duo of chopped Manhattan-style chopped steaks of minced Irish beef (8oz) | braised shank of Irish lamb with white bean cassoulet| duo of Irish waters - grilled fish of the day | Josperised Mildly Spiced Mixed Vegetables | 19 Sauce of mildly spiced Green Saffron curry spices, coconut milk, lentils, poppadom & mango chutney | 10oz rib-eye steak of Irish Hereford beef (supplement of €6 per steak) | fish ‘n’ chips
Desserts include: choice of two pots per person from the following: espresso crème brûlée | glazed chocolate cream pot | lemon cheesecake with Wexford blackcurrant compote | Lil O’ Connell sherry trifle | Rossemore Farm ice cream
The Fine Print
Valid from 1 Jan 2017. €5 discount on any bottle of wine is available in Jan only. Expires 30 Apr 2017. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 3 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required. Not valid 13th and 25th Feb 2017. Check availability here and book here. 24-hour cancellation and rescheduling policy. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID to consume alcohol. Sittings for Fri dinner bookings: 5.30pm/6pm or 8.30pm only. Sittings for Sat dinner bookings: 5.30pm/6pm only, with tables released by 8pm. Coffee not included. Valid for a set menu only.
About O'Connells in Donnybrook
Located in the hearty of leafy Donnybrook O’Connells is a perfect location for a new year’s warming evening with great Irish food and a welcoming atmosphere…a perfect gift for others or to treat yourself. O’Connells Restaurant in Donnybrook was established by husband and wife Tom and Annette O’Connell. Their vision is to create a ‘home away from home’ Irish Brasserie. We use the best of Irish produce, with contemporary cooking and an insistence on value for money.