What You'll Get
- €49 for a three-course meal for two
- Small Irish food producers sharing plate for two: Toonsbridge fior di latte mozzarella, charcoaled courgette and herb relish | Goatsbridge trout crush | Granstown farm devilled egg | potato and spring onion salad, tossed salad leaves and mini cupeen of fresh soup of the day
- Wild Atlantic fish cakes, rocket leaves, apricot and chilli dressing
- French onion soup, gruyere cheese, croutons
- Grilled Kelly’s of Newport black pudding with Bramley apple and grainy mustard cream
Mains include: Josperised Irish chicken | Josperised duo of chopped Manhattan-style chopped steaks of minced Irish beef (8oz) | braised shank of Irish lamb with white bean cassoulet| duo of Irish waters - grilled fish of the day | Josperised Mildly Spiced Mixed Vegetables | 19 Sauce of mildly spiced Green Saffron curry spices, coconut milk, lentils, poppadom & mango chutney | 10oz rib-eye steak of Irish Hereford beef (supplement of €6 per steak) | fish ‘n’ chips
Desserts include: choice of two pots per person from the following: espresso crème brûlée | glazed chocolate cream pot | lemon cheesecake with Wexford blackcurrant compote | Lil O’ Connell sherry trifle | Rossemore Farm ice cream
The Fine Print
Valid from 1 Jan 2017. €5 discount on any bottle of wine is available in Jan only. Expires 30 Apr 2017. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 3 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required. Not valid 13th and 25th Feb 2017. Check availability here and book here. 24-hour cancellation and rescheduling policy. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID to consume alcohol. Sittings for Fri dinner bookings: 5.30pm/6pm or 8.30pm only. Sittings for Sat dinner bookings: 5.30pm/6pm only, with tables released by 8pm. Coffee not included. Valid for a set menu only.
About O'Connells in Donnybrook
Located in the hearty of leafy Donnybrook O’Connells is a perfect location for a new year’s warming evening with great Irish food and a welcoming atmosphere…a perfect gift for others or to treat yourself. O’Connells Restaurant in Donnybrook was established by husband and wife Tom and Annette O’Connell. Their vision is to create a ‘home away from home’ Irish Brasserie. We use the best of Irish produce, with contemporary cooking and an insistence on value for money.
135 Morehampton Road
Donnybrook, DUBLIN Dublin 4Get Directions