Participants can learn more about the theory of child behaviour and topics such as self-esteem, emotional intelligence or triggering events
What You'll Get
€29 for a child behaviour online course (52% off)
- €50 surcharge for optional course materials to be sent via post in a paper form
- Optional materials can be printed out at home free of charge
The course discusses the theoretical concepts related to child behaviour and offers analysis of the source and nature of behavioural patterns. The participants can gain the knowledge needed to identify a variety of issues and deal with them in a structured way. The relationship between psychological disabilities and aggression will also be covered.
- Introduction to children’s behaviour
- Well-being, self-esteem and emotional intelligence
- Understand the importance of well-being and self-esteem
- Temperament, attachment and self-control
- Aggression and violence
- Psychological disabilities
- Focus on bullying
- Focus on ADHD
- Conduct disorder (CD) and oppositional defiant disorder (ODD)
Techniques for managing challenging behaviour
- See the full details here
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of child psychology or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 9 Sep 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-form. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Must be 16 or older. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm). Optional course material can be sent via post in paper form for a €50 surcharge. Alternatively, customers can simply print out the lessons for free.
About Online Academies
Online Academies provide distance learning opportunities in a range of disciplines to allow students to study when and where they want. Courses range from animal care and calligraphy to garden design, working with students and wedding planning. The programmes generally do not set strict academic criteria for involvement, with tutor support available via email.