Participants can learn more about conducting professional Cognitive Behavioural Therapy with this online course, accessible for 12 months
About This Deal
- What is CBT?
- Counselling and developmental psychology
- Cognitive behavioural change
- Practical CBT methods
- Coaching: philosophy, planning, and mindsets
- Referral and assessing the seriousness
- CBT for depression and anxiety
- CBT for relationships
- Complimentary CBT techniques and forms
- Anger and stress management
- Professional practice
Completion of this course does not qualify participants to practice professionally.
- Optional course material can be sent via post in a paper form for a fee of £50, alternatively, students can print out the lessons for free
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts.
Booking: Register online: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-form.
Restrictions: No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact email@example.com; Mon-Fri from 9am to 5pm. Optional course material can be sent via post in a paper form for a fee of £50, alternatively, students can print out the lessons for free. Online Academies completion certificate included.
About Online Academies
Online Academies provide distance learning opportunities in a range of disciplines to allow students to study when and where they want. Courses range from animal care and calligraphy to garden design, working with students and wedding planning. The programmes generally do not set strict academic criteria for involvement, with tutor support available via email.