Two visitors to Kilkenny can experience the best the city has to offer touring around it on a Segway
What You'll Get
- What’s included: training in how to operate a Segway | tour | parking
- Express tour includes only the tour of the sights without storytelling
- Departure time: 10 a.m. for the two-hour tour and 12.30 p.m. for the one-hour tour
- Departure location: 1 St Kieran’s St,Kilkenny, R95 X220
- Suitable for ages 16 and over
- Click here to view the schedule of the tour
- Click here to view the schedule of the express tour
- Notable sights: medieval castle and watch tower | 13th-century cathedral and garden | ancient abbeys and brewery | 17th-century toll house and Museum | restored courthouses and jail
- Comfortable, closed shoes are recommended over sandals and high heels
Looking for an environmentally-friendly mode of sightseeing? Too short on time to hike? This Segway Sights deal can offer a solution by allowing two willing travellers to take a time-efficient tour around Kilkenny. While cruising, participants can marvel at the 13th-century cathedral with a scenic garden, and look for the traces of the bygone era by the 17th-century toll house.
The two-hour Segway voucher is tailored for all interested in guided storytelling on historical landmarks and locations, including ancient abbeys, the medieval castle and the restored courthouses, complete with the jail. The one-hour sightseeing voucher in Kilkenny, on the other hand, is designed to satisfy those who prefer to give it a go without the accompanying narrative. So, hop in on a two-wheeled, self-balancing, battery-powered electric vehicle and explore the hidden gems of this medieval town located in Southeast Ireland.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 1 additional as gifts. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 16 or older. Under 18s must have a waiver signed by a legal guardian. Please refer to rider restrictions at https://segwaysights.com/faqs. These times are subject to availability, seasonal change and uptake. Full training and free parking is provided at the Redemption location at John's green. Valid for option purchased only.
About Segway Sights
Segway Sights is a company specialising in guided tours around Kilkenny. It is a unique chance to experience the beauty of the city, combining the perspective of a walking tour and the speed of a coach. Their offer includes private and group tour sessions.