Diners can enjoy creative compositions of wood-fired pizzas with Toonsbridge buffalo mozzarella or baked peepers with a glass of wine each
What You'll Get
Type of food: pizza
What’s included: pizza with a glass of wine per person
- Pizzas may include:
- Garden basil pesto, leeks, chargrilled potatoes, sprouting broccoli, Toonsbridge buffalo mozzarella and Wicklow blue
- Spinach cream, Toonsbridge buffalo mozzarella, olives, selection of beetroot, Jerusalem artichoke, garden herbs
- Wood-fired beetroot, parma ham, sun-dried tomatoes, feta cheese, olives & garden leaves
- Spiced meats, tomato sauce, buffalo mozzarella, salt beef, peppered salami, baked peppers
Wine includes house red, white or rose
- Valid Wednesday - Saturday
- Served from 12.30 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.
Not valid during Easter Break between 3 - 20 April
- View the menu
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. May be repurchased every 30 days. Booking required, please call 059 8623 865 on Wed-Sun or email firstname.lastname@example.org on Mon, Tue; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for a pizza up to the value of €18 and a glass of wine up to €6.50 per person. Menu is seasonal and subject to change. Wine is house red, white or rose. Valid Wed-Sat 12.30pm-3.30pm. Not valid 3-20 Apr. Valid for option purchased only.
About The Green Barn at Burtown House and Gardens
The Green Barn is located just inside the front gates of Burtown House. Customers can make a quick stop for lunch or dinner in a large open space with high ceilings and expansive wall spaces, with movable panelled partitions to create space for any group. The restaurant opens out onto an exterior terrace, and again into a series of courtyard spaces with different ambience. The venue is available for private functions including weddings, christenings and communions.