Customers can choose five hot yoga sessions that take place in a heated room, or opt for two weeks of classes
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- €29 for five hot yoga classes (64% off)
- €29 for two weeks of yoga classes (71% off)
- midday - 1.30 p.m. (Bikram Yoga 90 minutes) * 5.30 p.m. - 7 p.m. (Bikram Yoga 90 minutes)
- 7.30 p.m. - 8.45 p.m. (Hot Hatha Flow 75 minutes).
- 7 a.m. - 8 a.m. (Bikram Yoga 60 minutes)
- 4.30 p.m. - 6 p.m. (Bikram Yoga 90 minutes).
- 6.45 a.m. - 8 a.m. (Bikram Yoga 75 minutes)
- midday - 1.15 p.m. (Hot Hatha Flow 75 minutes) * 5.30 p.m. - 7 p.m. (Bikram Yoga 90 minutes)
- 7.30 p.m. - 8.45 p.m. (Bikram Yoga 75 minutes)
- 7 a.m. - 8 a.m. (Hot Hatha Flow 60 minutes)
- 10 a.m. - 11.30 a.m. (Bikram Yoga 90 minutes)
- 4.30 p.m. - 5.45 p.m. (Bikram Yoga 75 minutes)
- 6.45 a.m. - 8 a.m (Bikram Yoga 75 minutes)
- 4.30 p.m. - 5.30 p.m. (Bikram Yoga 60 minutes)
- 6.15 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. (Hot Hatha Flow 75 minutes)
- 9.30 a.m. - 10.45 a.m (Bikram Yoga 75 minutes)
- 4 p.m. - 5.30 p.m (Bikram Yoga 90 minutes)
- 10.30 a.m. - midday (Bikram Yoga 90 minutes)
- 6 p.m.-7 p.m. (Yin Yoga 60 minutes)
Conducted by experienced tutors in a heated room, Bikram yoga exercises are designed to strengthen muscles, joints and tendons, as well as boost the immune system.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. First-time students only. New customer only. Check availability here and book here. 48-hour cancellation policy. New customers only. Must be 16 or older. Classes must be taken consecutively. Option 1 must be used within 30 days of activation/first class; Option 2 is valid for 2 weeks from day of activation. Dress code restrictions: light yoga or work out clothes. Full length towel required. Mats and towels can be rented for €2 each. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 8 May 2017.
About Dublin City Bikram Yoga
Easily accessible by Luas, Dublin City Bikram Yoga offers a variety of classes to students from every walk of life. With highly experienced teacher Fiona McNamara at the helm, the studio seeks to provide a quality experience to those wishing to attain vitality and general wellbeing.