What You Get
Included in the deal:
- Double room for two
Policies and Fees
- Selected dates of stay can only be modified by cancelling the reservation and re-booking the stay; subject to cancellation policy and availability; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 15-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €1.50 per person per day, payable to the hotel directly
- Dates into DEC 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Set in the quaint outskirts of Paris, Best Western Rives de Paris offers contemporary accommodation with scenic views of the Seine and Eiffel Tower. The hotel is placed within a short stroll away from Ile de la Jatte, while La Defense business district and Les 4 Temps shopping centre are just 2.2 kilometres away.
When not exploring the attractions of the city, guests can unwind in double rooms boasting modern interiors, private bathrooms and satellite TVs.
Each day can be started with breakfast, while cocktails and other beverages can be enjoyed in the hotel’s lounge or on the patio.
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Max. occupancy: 2 adults and 1 baby (free of charge, baby cot on request and upon availability)
Groupon’s Guide To Paris
Combining a rich heritage with contemporary perks, this lively European capital is a place of historic, artistic and gastronomic treasures including museums, fountains, bridges, vineyards, cafes, restaurants and much more. The City of Light marries classic artwork that can be discovered at The Louvre or Le Musee d’Orsay with contemporary art. Churches are the oldest intact buildings in Paris, and stained glass windows pair up with flamboyant Gothic structures achieving architectural wonders, such as Sainte-Chapelle or Saint-Denis Basilica. Tourists can walk on the banks of the River Seine or through the Promenade Plantée park, while Champs Elysées offers high-end boutiques, glitzy showrooms and the famous Arc de Triomphe. Travellers can have a taste of the French cuisine including pastries, seafood and couscous, shop in exclusive boutiques and flea markets, dance the night away in one of the many nightclubs, or enjoy a French Cancan show at the Moulin Rouge. Paris has a temperate, oceanic climate with warm summers and cold winters. Summer comes with an occasional heat wave and eight hours of sunshine a day, while in autumn temperatures drop to 15°C in October with an average of 50mm of rain per month. During winter, temperatures drop to 1°C in January, with highs of maximum 6°C and approx. two hours of sunshine a day.
- Check-in from 2pm
- Check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Public parking available for €21,10 per 24 hours
- Pets not allowed
Staff speaks English and French
- Transport and transfers not included
* Selected dates of stay can only be modified by cancelling the reservation and re-booking the stay; subject to cancellation policy and availability; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 15 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €1.50 per person per day, payable to the hotel directly
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31/12/2022
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.