What You Get
Included in all options:
- Double room for 2 people
Included in dedicated options:
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- Modifications only possible outside the cancellation penalty period (3 days before the check-in date), by cancelling the reservation and rebooking while the deal is online, subject to availability and cancellation policy; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 3-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €1.88 per person per day, payable to the hotel directly
- Travel window: until Sep 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
The Hotel Campanile Levallois is located in the west part of Paris, just 140 meters from the Anatole France metro station and 3 km from the train station. The main attractions are in the immediate vicinity of the hotel and can be reached easily by public transport.
Spread over 6 floors, this family-friendly hotel offers a variety of room types with quality bedding, TVs and private bathrooms.
Guests can choose to start each day with a rich breakfast spread served in the dining room.
Regional specialities can be sampled in one of the numerous bars and restaurants that dot the hotel’s neighbourhood. The multilingual staff can recommend dining venues and make restaurant reservations.
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
Groupon’s Guide To Paris
Combining a rich heritage with contemporary perks, this lively European capital is a place of historic, artistic and gastronomic treasures including museums, fountains, bridges, vineyards, cafes, restaurants and much more.
The City of Light marries classic artwork that can be discovered at The Louvre or Le Musee d’Orsay with contemporary art. Churches are the oldest intact buildings in Paris, and stained glass windows pair up with flamboyant Gothic structures achieving architectural wonders, such as Sainte-Chapelle or Saint-Denis Basilica. Tourists can walk on the banks of the River Seine or through the Promenade Plantée park, while Champs Elysées offers high-end boutiques, glitzy showrooms and the famous Arc de Triomphe. Travellers can have a taste of the French cuisine including pastries, seafood and couscous, shop in exclusive boutiques and flea markets, dance the night away in one of the many nightclubs, or enjoy a French Cancan show at the Moulin Rouge.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out: midday
- Wi-Fi included
- Staff speaks English and French
- No pets allowed
No parking available
- Transport and transfers not included
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €1.88 per person per day, payable to the hotel directly
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until Sep 2022
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.