What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard room for 2 people
- Late check-out by 1pm (subject to availability)
Included in a dedicated option:
- Two-course meal on one night of stay
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 31 May 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
The four-star Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Sligo brings a fusion of style and comforts to the shores of Sligo Bay. The hotel is nestled between the beautiful vistas of Sligo Bay and Benbulben Mountain and located along the picture-perfect Wild Atlantic Way.
Guests are welcome in spacious rooms which come complete with premium linens, black-out curtains, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi and satellite TVs. Many of the hotel rooms enjoy views of Sligo Bay and Benbulben Mountain.
Guests can spend a relaxing afternoon using the hotel’s extensive Health and Spa facilities including Healthstyles Leisure Club with an 18-metre pool, children’s pool, steam room, hot tub, sauna and gym. Solas Spa is a haven for indulging in the latest beauty and spa therapies using exclusive Elemis products and enhanced further by the Thermal Suite and Relaxation Room.
Culinary options tempt the senses at the AA Rosette Classiebawn Restaurant where foodies can savour Irish and International cuisine using the best of locally sourced ingredients.
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
Groupon’s Guide To Co. Sligo
Located in the North West of Ireland, Co Sligo maintains pieces of Irish heritage courtesy of its castles and other ancient sites. The hotel is just 3km from the bustling centre of Sligo and a shells-throw from the seaside village of Rosses Point with its Championship Links Golf Course and Blue Flag beaches. There is also a vast array of things to do in and around Sligo including visiting well-known local attractions including Carrowmore Megalithic Tombs, Drumcliffe Church and WB Yeats Grave, the Model Art Gallery, Benbulben Mountain and Benbulben Craft Village Farmers Market, Lissadell House and Mullaghmore Village to list but a few.
- On-site restaurant, lounge and bar
- Leisure club and spa
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by midday; late check-out by 1pm subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets not allowed
- Complimentary parking
- No transfers available
- The price applies to a Standard Room, and not per person
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveller's name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
- Credit/debit card required at check-in
- No city tax
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
- Travel window: until 31 Mar 2022
Reference price as per booking.com on 6 Jan 2022. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.