What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two in a double or twin room with full Irish breakfast, leisure club access, late check-out and a glass of wine each when dining
Included in dedicated options:
- Two-course dinner on one evening
Option 1: with breakfast only
- €79 for 1 night (43% off)
- €129 for 2 nights (53% off)
Option 2: with breakfast and dinner
- €109 for 1 night (44% off)
- €169 for 2 nights (49% off)
- €219 for 3 nights (54% off)
- Valid until 31 Mar 2020. Black-out periods: 21-31 Dec 2019, 1 Jan 2020, 14-22 Feb 2020; please check the availability calendar before purchase.
- Modifications allowed at least 7 days before the scheduled date of arrival and upon availability. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Located within a short drive of Galway city, this four-star Oranmore Lodge Hotel boasts a countryside location close to the village which offers pubs, restaurants and scenic walks by Galway Bay.
The hotel boasts en suite room decorated in warm shades with crisp white linen on the beds and armchairs. Guests can also find relaxation in the leisure club that features a 17-meter indoor pool with a counter-current swimming machine, sauna, hot tub, steam room and gym.
Intimate dining at Oranmore Lodge Hotel is available in the Hunt Room Restaurant and Blarney’s Bar.
Groupon’s Guide To Co. Galway
Replete with ancient vestiges and nature beauties, Co. Galway allures travellers to delve in the vastness and variety of its landscape. It mixes the mildness of the coastal area with the roughness of the landlocked territory in a setting which is home to Ireland’s largest lake, Lough Corrib.
Steeped between the Na Beanna Beola, which is home to the highest peak in the country (Benbaun), Sliabh Echtghe and the coastal region, the late medieval Dunguaire and Aughnanure castles and the 6th-century Clonfert Cathedral reminisce of the county’s past. The puzzling rock formations of the Burren and the Cliffs of Moher add up, but globetrotters should also consider visiting the Inchagoill Island and the Aran Islands in order to get a complete view of the county’s historical and nature assets.
- On-site bar, restaurant and indoor pool
- Check-in from 3pm; late check-out by 1pm (regular check-out by midday)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary parking
- Pets not allowed
The Fine Print
Modifications allowed at least 7 days before scheduled date of arrival and upon availability. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid until 31 Mar 2020. Black-out periods: 21-31 Dec 2019, 1 Jan 2020, 14-22 Feb 2020; please check the availability calendar before purchase.
Subject to availability. The hotel has a certain number of rooms available in this offer each night and so are subject to availability.
€40 supplement applies per room on Saturday night stays.
Price for 2 people.
Must book by 28 Feb 2020.
Mandatory online booking required. Check availability before booking.
Limit of 1 voucher per stay. Customers cannot buy multiple vouchers to extend stay
Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol.
The hotel is located in Oranmore, Ireland.
No city tax.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a double or twin room for two people.
€15 to upgrade to a superior room - payable directly to the hotel.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.
Online booking on page https://reservation.groupon.ie/?utm_source=Groupon&utm_medium=HP&utm_campaign=Reservation